This tutorial explains how to create multiplayer games with Photon using game maker Construct 2. What is Photon? Namely a network platform for players to connect with other players in 1 network, precisely photon is the server.
Simply super short explanation, now just follow carefully below.
1. Right-click on the layout view and add a new name and name it, see the following picture.
2. In the Projects bar, add 1 other layout with the event sheet. See the following picture
3. In the first Layout, place Textbox and Sprite_btn_play in the middle position of the layout. See the following picture
4. In the first event sheet, add a global variable with the text type. See the following picture
5. In the second Layout, place Sprite_btn_tap outside the layout and arrange the text object. See the following picture
a. Text is placed parallel to the left right with text "YOU" and "ENEMY"
b. Text_Name1 and Text_Name2 are placed parallel to the left right under Text
c. Text_Score1 and Text_Score2 are placed parallel to the left right under Text_Name1 and Text_Name2
d. Text_status is placed in the middle of the layout
e. Sprite_btn_tap is placed outside the layout
6. In the second Event sheet, add 2 global variables with text type and 2 global variables with the number type and create the event according to the following picture.