A simple way to change the bullets direction.
I assume you already have created a bullet, that works, and is stuck on getting it to shoot left, instead of just shooting right.
1. So, create an event on your bullet or arrow (in my case)
and click 'on created'.
2. Then right click on the event and press 'add another condition'.
3. Press on your Sprite or Player
4. In the section Appearance, click 'is mirrored'
You should have something that looks like this:
5. Add an action on your bullet
6. Click 'set angle'
and set it to 180 degrees:
When you click done, it should look something like this:
Now you can go and test it out!
When the Player is facing left, it is set to mirrored. So we added 'when bullet is created', we also added another condition to the same event, saying that when bullet is created, we also want the Player to be facing left or be mirrored (same thing), when the bullet is created.
(I hope I made sense)
Thank you for reading!