It's the beginning of a new beta release cycle! This is the point where we tend to make the highest-risk changes, to make sure we have the longest time possible before a stable release to test them and make sure everything is working as intended. One big change we've made is we've rewritten the code that handles text selection for expressions in the Parameters Dialog. Hopefully this will work around a long-standing bug where typing doesn't replace the existing selection, but it might also introduce new issues, so please be on the lookout.
Similarly, we've bumped up the target API level for Android exports to 26 (Android 8.0 Oreo). This will be required by the Google Play store later this year. We're making the change well ahead of this to allow plenty of time to iron out any issues that crop up. Additionally we now have a fix in for a notorious issue with long-press vibration in Android apps, so hopefully that is resolved now.
Other than that we have a batch of changes and fixes to help improve usability, and a number of bug fixes, some of which should help make sure projects saved in older versions can open correctly.
Finally the Ukrainian translation has reached 10% so we're pleased to be able to add that as another in-progress translation. Thanks to the contributors! It also means we now have 10 in-progress translations! If you'd like to get involved, see this forum post to get started.