After years of searching for Construct 3 minimap tutorials and realizing that none of them offered actual solutions for what I've needed in my games, I've come up with this!
A fully automated (works even for proc-generated maps) and functional mask-based minimap that fits in quite literally any game you'll ever make! Which is also the most performance-friendly option available!
- Thoroughly commented code and clear instructions available inside the project
- Clean and well-optimized code, written by a long-time experienced Construct 3 developer
- Numerous graphical assets & animations all made by myself and free for you to use!
- No third-party add-ons required - everything vanilla, as always!
- Completely scalable objects. You can change all of their parameters at will!
Any doubts and/or suggestions, just contact me directly! Reviews are also highly appreciated :)