This week I optimized the perlin noise generation to the best I can make it right now without sacrificing useful data. It's saving chunk data now also, so the terrain editing is back with right/left click. I also started developing the player more. It's subject to change, but currently it's a part based character. The legs having physics based movement (WASD+QE movement), and the eyes I've made in an interesting way. The character is letting off light, and these blocks (eyes) are put on the outside of the player casting a shadow, and that shadow is what the player can see. So a third eye could be added to the back but if they're narrow then there would still be blind spots. The character has a camera part to make more out of the screen. I only have these few parts but in the next update I'll probably solidify the part concept into a longterm code and maybe mess with the world size. I'm thinking 600x20 miles looping horizontally for a halo shape.