PaulPlay's Forum Posts

  • Thanks for your reply! Actually, I am using the Plattformer behavior… So could I just set the Gravity to 0, then use physics for the gravity and join points together?

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My character is made out of multiple sprites - e.g arms, legs, head...

    So, in order for these assets to stay togheter, I need to Pin the Family to the Player Family - otherwise they all fall to the ground when Gravity is enabled.

    I want to animate my character using the Timeline, otherwise you couldt customize the character if it was just one sprite.

    However, because of the pin behavior the Timeline "Set X/Y" arent working.

    Is there a way to Pin the Player Family togheter but let Timeline animations still work? In Godot, Families always stay togheter and you can change the positions of the sprites relative to the families position, is there a way to do that here?

  • Hey,

    I would like my players to be able to import and export savegames that i created using localstorage or a dictonary which will then be saved in local storage.

    For example, if someone gets a new phone, he then can export the savegame

    on his old device and import it on the new one.

    Is there an easy way to do this in Construct 3?