Joannesalfa's Forum Posts

  • Keep in mind the Ouya is an annual console (new model every year,) so it's going to keep getting easier to develop for as it gets better hardware.

    — how do you know about this?

  • DirectCanvas sucked, CocoonJS is improving a lot, sometimes i get smooth 60 fps of all my games on my iPod touch 4, i'm gladly scirra keeps updating CocoonJS platform plugin.

  • I don't know man, I'm trying to make a big game on it and I'm amazed at how well it works. I'm using a bunch of layers, particles, behaviors and whatsoever and nothing has ever crashed with me.

    See: youtube.com/watch

    Before Construct I used MMF to make my games and I lost around 2 or 3 games because MMF decided to crash whenever I opened my projects, after some time.

    Link to that prototype : dl.dropbox.com/u/2383513/Sarah-PROTOTYPE2/index.html

    andreyin i love your prototype!

    Also im developing another zedla-like game, here is my prototype

    http://flamma-beta.com/HTML5/ser17/

  • Another excuse thread.

    It depends on your design.

  • Replace .ico in C2 installed directory yourself

  • Not only more professional, easy to remember than colorful icons and you could identify faster in the event sheets

  • Kyatric, thanks i will take a look to other files and .xml file to modify

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I found a code makes looks like damaged VHS effect or camera gets hit.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    uniform float p;

    uniform float amount;

    uniform float seed;

    uniform float lines;

    uniform sampler2D tDiffuse;

    varying vec2 vUv;

    float rand(vec2 co){

        return fract(sin(dot(co.xy ,vec2(12.9898,78.233))) * 43758.5453);

    }

    void main( void ) {

    vec2 position = vUv;

    float y = floor(lines*position.y)/lines;

    float disf = 0.01*(cos(position.y*130.+p*10.)+sin(position.y*183.+p*80.));

    float parity = 0.; if(mod(y*lines, 2.)>0.5) parity=1.; else parity=-1.;

    float a = smoothstep(0., 1.0, p);

    position.x = amount*a*(y*0.3+disf)+position.x+

            amount*0.5*parity*smoothstep(0.6, 0.65, p)*(sin(position.y*(12.+40.*seed))+smoothstep(0.64, 0.65, p));

    vec4 colorInput = texture2D( tDiffuse, position );

    gl_FragColor = colorInput;

    }

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I wonder how to integrate it on C2?

  • Awesome sample!

    I've seen your events, i'm quite confused how to modify when you click one purple block with nearest another 2 purple blocks would be destroyed and how to remove "swapabble"action.

  • Awesome, it would be new MUGEN :)

  • Yes, These plugins what im talking about, according Ashley would cannabalize node-webkit that JohnnySheffield did.

    I tought it would have official node-webkit plugin and exporter settings from package.JSON (You can't edit json after of exporting node-webkit)

    Is true Scirra won't develop official platform plugin for node-webkit exporter?

  • lemo oh my bad, about Smartfox, i doubt it comes UDP for HTML5; i don't think everyone uses server as Java.

  • lemo Smartfox doesn't include any HTML5 example, it means no HTML5 support.

    Orbiter uses WebSocket, old news.

    Cubeia, only for Java, not javascript!

    A lot of people thinks Java is javascript, it's another huge mistake

  • Does Scirra create 2 modules (plugin and exporter settings) about node-webkit features like AJAX to file:// path to resource loading, node.js basic API, window properties, etc.?

    Just saying.

  • writing in notepad is better as learning yourself than reading a printed sheet