Dutch Master's Forum Posts

  • 2 posts
  • There is no Specific bug that pops up. I take a glb rigged model online, I put it through a auto-animation service online (Mesh to Motion) then I import it into the game. When the game starts with character animation, The game drops to 5 fps or freezes. I tested on 2 computers same issue. Maybe there is a issue with downloading glb models or using certain things that I shouldn't. What do you suggest.

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • After the 2026 Update were Construct3 implemented 3d Animations of GLB Imports It almost crashes the game with extreme Frame drops or lags that freeze the game or makes it unplayable, This is just from 1 single 3D Model, It is not my computer. Can anybody explain, I spend money to use this service whihc is expensive were I cant even use proper 3D. I might have to bite the bullet and switch to Godot and learn a whole new Engine just to use 3D

  • 2 posts