Hello.
I've been trying to avoid the Chrome browser, so I found the Helium browser and it performs very snappily and fast for Construct, except the animation editor seems to work unexpectedly.
The color of the image becomes uneven, even from the moment I use the fill tool. Using the colorpicker tool, I randomly clicked on the image several times and can see that the RGB values slightly differ. A depiction can be seen with the image file linked below.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/7c7x0qan0mzbljjhbsn9u/c3-uneven-sprite.png?rlkey=4drpmbc2v2whjlpexppj63to6&st=evkri6o0&dl=0
(The linked image file depicts two pictures. The picture above is me filling the image with the color green. The picture below is me filling the image with the color blue. Except, because the green is uneven, the image doesn't properly fill with blue.)
Not quite sure if this is a bug or not. If it's a browser setting issue, then I would like to ask for setting recommendations.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Have a good day.