Website down alot and games not showing up?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • The last few days the Scirra website has been off line sporadically and now games in arcade throwing a 404 error file not found?

Hopefully this is a result of Scirra working on servers and just a temporary issue but some kind of update or word from Scirra as to what is happening would be appreciated.

• I thought I was the only one! I just uploaded my first game a few minutes ago, and it can't seem to load! I even tried to check out the other games and I get the same error message.

Maybe you're right, and it's due to their servers (with the new announcemnt of C3) being worked on. I hope they fix this soon.

• I thought I was the only one! I just uploaded my first game a few minutes ago, and it can't seem to load! I even tried to check out the other games and I get the same error message.

Maybe you're right, and it's due to their servers (with the new announcemnt of C3) being worked on. I hope they fix this soon.

Forum has went offline and on several times as well. I would think the forum mods would let us know what is happening.

• The site obviously wasnt built to take the amount of tears flowing from people who point blank refuse to pay Scirra a few dollars a month for C3

• The site obviously wasnt built to take the amount of tears flowing from people who point blank refuse to pay Scirra a few dollars a month for C3

What's so special about C3 that we can't already do with C2?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey mods or anyone that knows what is going on with Scirra arcade 404 errors?

Arcade offline for several hours now.

• Tweets

Scirra qnz@Scirra 11h11 hours ago

Sorry for downtime, think we're back now! Lot's of traffic hitting us!

1 reply 0 retweets 8 likes

• Tweets

Scirra ?qnz@Scirra 11h11 hours ago

Sorry for downtime, think we're back now! Lot's of traffic hitting us!

1 reply 0 retweets 8 likes

Forum and website working but arcade games still throwing 404 errors on all games.

• Looks like they got the arcade back online and I updated one of my games after a couple of failed attempts.

• What's so special about C3 that we can't already do with C2?

We dont know yet. For me, nothing shown so far are must haves.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)