touch buttons do not work in mobile browser

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • greetings, I made a game on "construct 2" and export it in html5, uploaded it to a website and if you see it from a PC with the browser works without problems, but if I see it from the browser of a smartphone or tablet do not work touch or mouse buttons.

android does not work

iphone does not work

but in a windows phone 7.8 if it works.

with this it is clear that the file is fine, but not how to fix it to work in the other browsers, please help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i hope someone replies on this thread as i'm also having similar issues, although i used an iframe in embedding my game on the site or cucoch have you found any solution?

• Dasat

cucoch

On the side of construct 2 editor there's a menu that has two clickable options, "projects" and "layers". Click on projects then scroll through your object types, and look for "touch". Click on the "touch" and look at the settings on the left side after you have clicked on "touch". Then under properties it says "use mouse input", set this to "yes".

If your making a game that uses both mouse and touch, then all you need is the touch object. The touch object can also be used to control the mouse on browsers, so you don't need the mouse object or its actions.

• I am having similar issue, dd you able fix it? I am using COnstruct 3...I tried above solution, it does not work

• I am having similar issue, dd you able fix it? I am using COnstruct 3...I tried above solution, it does not work

durvesh

This thread is over 5 years old so is hardly relevant any more.

If you have an issue, please create your own topic rather than resurrecting such an old thread.

Cheers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)