Store is down + bug

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Went to buy the C2 data editor and I get an error (below). This happens when clicking "go to payment" on the shopping cart view.

Also, things never leave the cart until I manually remove them, even after purchasing and redeeming.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index]
       System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException() +72
       NewStore_Checkout.UnpermittedCurrLooper(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +391
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnItemDataBound(RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +111
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +138
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +9517195
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +61
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() +50
       NewStore_Checkout.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3443
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34237[/code:mgn1oo4o]
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yikes, thanks for reporting the error! It's now fixed and you can continue with your purchase. Sorry for any inconvenience!

• Thanks Tom, but I was so upset I will never buy another product from scirra again.

just joking, I love you guys and your work. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)