Session Expired

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hi, everytime I post a new topic, edit our post a reply, the forum sends me an waning saying my session has expired. Usually, reloading the page corrects the issue.

Thanks.

• Yup, been seeing this all day. By the time I finish writing a reply, my session has expired.

• I've been getting the same thing for a while now whenever I try to make a post on my ipad (sometimes it tells me that I don't have permission). What I've taken to doing is copying the text from my post before I hit send, then when I'm faced with a warning message I refresh the page, and paste my text and send again. It always works the second time.

• I have been wondering if everyone else was having this issue.It seems like when i go to make a post it always expires.Like Dave said i have found out that copy and paste is your best buddy here if your lurking the forums.It even happens to me when im writing PMs.

Hope to see a fix soon but if not,Just copy,refresh and paste.

• Yea its annoying as hell. Happens to me very time i try to post something

• Ditto. Kinda discourages me from posting at all.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yep, copy&paste is the way to go for now. But to be honest, it's an improvement. Some weeks ago the session just expired without notice, no chance to copy&paste.

But I'll also hope for a fix soon...

• Copy and paste is now automatic for me otherwise 9/10 times my post is lost. My main complaint is it has been this way since the forum was switched over at C2's launch. I'm hoping for a fix too but my guess it's caused by some inherent flaw with the forum software that is not trivial to fix.

• Yep, this has been happening to me for a while now.

Very frustrating.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)