Scirra store - approve time?

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
Time rewind like in "Braid". Choose objects that will be affected by time rewind
  • Ashley Hello. How long time does it take to approve item in scirra store? i`m waiting for 2 days and nothing is happen. In addition, there`s no in FAQ section any information about it.

• I don't know how it works but I expect they have to look at what your selling to make sure it meets their terms and conditions, but since it's the weekend end they won't be at work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the time approval varies from 24 to 48 hrs , atleast on my items was like that! for sure will take around 24 hrs atleast, but don't worrie, you don't have to rush things it gives you more time , to polish up your game and graphics! cheers! hope it helped you!:)

• there is more than 48 hours past and my item still waiting approve.that is why i`m warring about.

• They're on holiday I think, or at least Tom is from what he's said in some other threads, and it would be Tom who would verify submissions most likely (if that's how it's done?!?).

I think you are probably just going to have to have a little patience.

• Tom is away at the moment and he generally handles the store admin, so it may be another week or so but then things should be back to normal after that.

• Ashley, thank you.

• OH NICE! awesome! thanks for opening this topic

• We generally do approvals once per day, and not over weekends. So it can take up to 2 working days typically. If it's not approved after 2 working days, do feel free to email us.

• We generally do approvals once per day, and not over weekends. So it can take up to 2 working days typically. If it's not approved after 2 working days, do feel free to email us.

Se eu solicitei hoje pode ser aprovado até amanhã? Certo? Existe um minimo, quanto a arte, desenhos, para postar para venda?

• Se eu solicitei hoje pode ser aprovado até amanhã? Certo? Existe um minimo, quanto a arte, desenhos, para postar para venda?

This is an English forum, moderated in English and users search in English, so please either post in English or provide an English translation.

Thank you.

• >

> Se eu solicitei hoje pode ser aprovado até amanhã? Certo? Existe um minimo, quanto a arte, desenhos, para postar para venda?

>

This is an English forum, moderated in English and users search in English, so please either post in English or provide an English translation.

Thank you.

If a product is sold in my country, support must at least know how to use google translator. But I understand, there goes the translation:

If I applied today can it be approved until tomorrow? Right? Is there a minimum, how much art, drawings, to post for sale?

• The forums are not Scirra's support. To question the support itself, do so by sending an email to where you'll get official answers and where google translate will be used.

The forums are a different service, having purchased Construct does not give any special rights of use or of behavior in the forums to the users paying or not.

English is used as an international language (as well as Scirra's main language).

Items are checked for approval every business day. There are no "minimum", it is your choice what you sell and at what price.

Depending on the quality of your items and what is available on the market, you can see if it makes sense and if it will sell.

To provide and make commercial usage of game templates (made in Construct 2) though, you need to own a valid license for Construct 2.

As per the licensing terms, you cannot use the free edition to sell templates.

• how long takes to Scirra store to approve a game music loop ?

• roguzman11: As you can read in the post right above yours :

[quote:1fhi3x3k]Items are checked for approval every business day.

Or in a previous post of this topic :

[quote:1fhi3x3k]We generally do approvals once per day, and not over weekends. So it can take up to 2 working days typically. If it's not approved after 2 working days, do feel free to email us.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)