Schoolyard Snodown - Updated!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hey everyone! I'm pleased to say that we just released a HUGE update to the demo for Schoolyard Snodown! New features, plenty of bug fixes, and a brand new level! Any and all feedback is appreciated. :) We've worked hard, but will gladly work harder to make Snodown even better.

One thing I can't figure out is why the hyperlink isn't working. I installed the browser plugin and set up events so that a new window will open when you click on the Kickstarter logo. This is working fine when I preview the game, but not here on the Arcade. Anybody have any insight?

Oh, and yes! We're on Kickstarter! Check out the campaign here!

• Keep the progress! I'd like too see extra feature on gameplay. Like put or drop some item after defeating boss, or gain experience that add up to offense/defense.

The gameplay was fun, though it need more variations (or pace?).

Best luck for Schoolyard Snodown.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Edit: derp.

• Keep the progress! I'd like too see extra feature on gameplay. Like put or drop some item after defeating boss, or gain experience that add up to offense/defense.

The gameplay was fun, though it need more variations (or pace?).

Best luck for Schoolyard Snodown.

Thanks, alextro! We're working on having a much higher enemy diversity, and in the actual game you'll unlock a new ability after defeating each boss. For the sake of the demo, though, we wanted to give you guys a full kit to show off what Cody can do!

• Update! Cody now spends much less time kneeling to fill his bag up with snowballs, and kneeling behind cover gives him infinite ammo! We're tying to streamline the game in this build so that the player spends much more time platforming and fighting, and less time refilling their ammo. Let me know what you think!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)