Reputation Rankings...Where'd They Go?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • With the release of the new Forums and the fresh new arrangement of the Profile pages, I noticed that we can't catch a glance at the Rep rankings anymore. I was having some private fun as I worked my way up (last I checked I was at 119 or so). Just a fun source of pride.

Anyone know what happened to the rankings?

• Arima

That does´t work for me....

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

MasterPages_Main.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +6190

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51

System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +92

System.Web.UI.UserControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) +83

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +134

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +290

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +489

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18067

• well, it worked for me... and I am #1751 on the list. I better get to work on moving that up...

Hey, just posting this message bumped me all the way up to #1748

Maybe I should go make a few thousand more pointless posts... (just kidding).

• Thanks, Arima!

• Fixed for next upload. Sorry, there will be a few errors like this across the site I'm knocking down as they come up. It's caused by the overhall of the forum which changes the membership system across the entire site. Please let me know if you spot any more errors!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No worries, Tom! The overhaul looks great! A few bugs is almost to be expected. Especially when it's just one man, right?

*grins* The ONLY thing I'm still waiting on is my one lightning download badge that was dished out as a quick draw. Seriously, I KNOW you have A LOT to do. All is well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)