Should have put a warning before selling seller account

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • i know my assets are not good and im just here to earn money

but i believe you should have put a warning that only chosen assets would be sold.

I feel like i just throw away my $15 for an empty seller account.

And wasted so much time on creating stuffs and waiting for a response.

Im just going to mark this as another experience in my book,

"You cant earn money online, foxrain4 will tell you why?"

And published a book to kindle,

then probably they won't include my book,

then i will just cry in my bed,

just kidding.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Now selling tear stained pillow, 1 buck.

• Well, to me Scirra's policy here is really easy compared to the major markets like graphicriver etc.

In my experience after selling about 1200 items here, it's by far the best market to make money with game assets.

Nevertheless good luck. should be pretty easy to get back the 15 Buchs once you got some stuff online.

• Assets are not chosen.

The only reason for assets to not make it to the store is :

* Either a corrupt/file type issue with your archive

* Either you are attempting to upload material you do not own the copyrights to

When the assets are rejected, an email is sent to you with the exact reason why the assets are not accepted.

So just do your best to fix them and provide stuff that fits the store policy.

Also seller agreement, paragraph 4.3

• there are a few Highlighted Marks in the store when u are trying to upload the items.. they(the marks) are asking you ... do you own the copyright of the images...assets etc? meaning if one of ur stuff included there is not your's scirra can reject your zip file. you are asked like 3 times before you press the upload button not sure how you didn't seen it !

and as kyatric said... you should read the seller agreement.... i mean its a business.... you should read the papers...

(ps. is that the avatar that has a overlaid banned user text? or ur account got banned? im confused...)

• Well, to me Scirra's policy here is really easy compared to the major markets like graphicriver etc.

In my experience after selling about 1200 items here, it's by far the best market to make money with game assets.

Nevertheless good luck. should be pretty easy to get back the 15 Buchs once you got some stuff online.

I failed in graphicriver, though they have send me an email about it and why i didn't make it,

too simple and people can easily make up another same copy.

Assets are not chosen.

The only reason for assets to not make it to the store is :

* Either a corrupt/file type issue with your archive

* Either you are attempting to upload material you do not own the copyrights to

When the assets are rejected, an email is sent to you with the exact reason why the assets are not accepted.

So just do your best to fix them and provide stuff that fits the store policy.

Also seller agreement, paragraph 4.3

I will try to reupload it.

I have bought 1 exclusive item from store and resold it on scirra store,

if i buy it exclusively and the item was indeed removed from the store,

i should be able to resell it without copyrights issues i guess?

My another construct 2 item have copyrighted stuffs cc0,

I put them in a list in game, but i guess it wasn't clear enough,

maybe i should make a menu to credits section.

I haven't receive any emails from construct 2,

i do understand if construct 2 dun have such free time,

but i waited for a month for a response...

there are a few Highlighted Marks in the store when u are trying to upload the items.. they(the marks) are asking you ... do you own the copyright of the images...assets etc? meaning if one of ur stuff included there is not your's scirra can reject your zip file. you are asked like 3 times before you press the upload button not sure how you didn't seen it !

and as kyatric said... you should read the seller agreement.... i mean its a business.... you should read the papers...

(ps. is that the avatar that has a overlaid banned user text? or ur account got banned? im confused...)

I put a banned account icon for jokes very very long ago,

somehow when very long ago i came into construct 2,

construct 2 profile image automatically took my banned account icon,

currently trying to change it into more professional looking.

Now selling tear stained pillow, 1 buck.

Im selling my tear stained pillow 2016 limited edition for 1 buck.

• Well, you could do some screen printed pillows that say "I paid 15 bucks to sell my crap, and all I got was this pillow!"

You could get more than a dollar.

Probably.

• I will try to reupload it.

I have bought 1 exclusive item from store and resold it on scirra store,

if i buy it exclusively and the item was indeed removed from the store,

i should be able to resell it without copyrights issues i guess?

No.

If you buy an item from the store, whether exclusive or not, it DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU !

You CANNOT try and resell it, anywhere on the web.

Buying an asset in the store, the original author sells you the right to use the asset in the specific ways indicated in the licensing terms.

You do NOT own the copyrights to the asset, the original author does event after sale/purchase.

Exclusive license just means that you paid to be the only one to use the item and it is removed from sale so that no one else can buy it.

• If you try to sell other people's work on the Scirra Store, you can expect your seller account to be revoked.

• >

>

> I will try to reupload it.

> I have bought 1 exclusive item from store and resold it on scirra store,

> if i buy it exclusively and the item was indeed removed from the store,

> i should be able to resell it without copyrights issues i guess?

>

>

No.

If you buy an item from the store, whether exclusive or not, it DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU !

You CANNOT try and resell it, anywhere on the web.

Buying an asset in the store, the original author sells you the right to use the asset in the specific ways indicated in the licensing terms.

You do NOT own the copyrights to the asset, the original author does event after sale/purchase.

Exclusive license just means that you paid to be the only one to use the item and it is removed from sale so that no one else can buy it.

Thanks for spending time to help me.

I was so worried it was my banned avatar icon after gamecorpstudio mentioned it,

although its probably best not to use that icon...

If you try to sell other people's work on the Scirra Store, you can expect your seller account to be revoked.

noted down.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)