How do I purchase a subscription with PayPal??

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Paypal PHP Supports multiple platforms, Web/html5 Android, IOS. (Including storing transaction data)
  • I would like to purchase a 1 year subscription. But when I tried to checkout, the system asked me for a card (visa, mastercard,etc.) which I don't have. I only have a PayPal account which I was supposed to use for payment. Is there any way I can pay for the subscription using only my PayPal account?

• Have you just followed the instructions from the pricing page ?

Once you get to the final checkout there is a couple of option buttons on top "Credit or debit card", and right under it "Paypal".

Have you checked the Paypal option there ?

Consider sending an email to support@construct.net, providing your username if you are still getting further issue.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes I selected the PayPal option because that's the only payment method I have available but then after clicking checkout the system asked me to provide a credit card number which I don't have

• I was redirected to PayPal and I got this message

• Paypal subscriptions require an attached payment method to setup - we can take a payment directly from Paypal by transfer but you'll need to email us on supportlmb@construct.net with:

- Your Construct.net username

- Term of license wanted (minimum 1 year)

- Full invoicing address

- Country

We'll then send instructions on how to pay

• I emailed construct.net but no reply, the only way I can buy a 1 year subscription is through PayPal, I don't have any card or bank.

• We aim to reply to emails within 2 working days (often much quicker), I beleive I've replied now.

• Okay.

1. I don't have a credit card.

2. I only have a PayPal account.

3. My PayPal account has no funds.

4. When I checked, there's seems to be no way I can put funds in it.

5. But I watched a YouTube video that says I can still use my PayPal account as payment method if I linked it to another wallet that has funds.

6. So my PayPal account is now linked to my another wallet that has funds.

Can I avail a 1 year subscription with this method?

• If you can pay us from Paypal to our Paypal account, we can sell to you yes

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)