Keep me logged in.

0 favourites
  • It still not working for me. I'm being logged out every 20 mins or so.

• Tom it's working for me! Been logged in for a while now.

Tom any news for the people, who downloaded on the one million day, if they will be getting their badge?

hey announced a while ago, if you downloaded within 24 hours of the millionth, you'd have your badge by now.

• Finally repaired the bug in page of login of the user Scirra. Before every time that I got entering in my page asked himself my Username and password. But today this not occur again. Good correction Scirra

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tom it's working for me! Been logged in for a while now.

> Tom any news for the people, who downloaded on the one million day, if they will be getting their badge?

> hey announced a while ago, if you downloaded within 24 hours of the millionth, you'd have your badge by now.

I downloaded it three hours after the post from Tom. Still no badge.

• Glory, glory, hallelujah! Finally I stay logged in

• As per the blog, the millionth download was hit on 5am on the 17th March. This means anyone who downloaded it from 5am 17th March to 5am 18th March would get the download badge.

Database logs showed you downloaded it on 18th March at 7am.

• I booted my PC, restarted my Firefox session and was automatically logged in without typing username and password - these are good news

• Automatic logging works for me as well, haven't had to click the "Login" button in two days. Thanks Tom.

megatronx: You might want to login, logout, clear your cookies and login again. This might help.

• Automatic logging works for me as well, haven't had to click the "Login" button in two days. Thanks Tom.

Ditto.

• Great, thanks Tom auto logging is now working well

megatronx: You might want to login, logout, clear your cookies and login again. This might help.

THX, will give it a try.

• As per the blog, the millionth download was hit on 5am on the 17th March. This means anyone who downloaded it from 5am 17th March to 5am 18th March would get the download badge.

Database logs showed you downloaded it on 18th March at 7am.

Well that's some BS.

• Tekniko

What's the big deal? It's only a stupid badge. There's no need to start with that type of language over such a petty thing.

Also, Tom has absolutely no reason to mislead over this.

Get over it.

• Tekniko

What's the big deal? It's only a stupid badge. There's no need to start with that type of language over such a petty thing.

Also, Tom has absolutely no reason to mislead over this.

Get over it.

I never accused Tom of misleading me. The situation is just BS in general. If you take a look at my profile, you will see that I like to collect medals. I was almost at 400 consecutive days logged in, when that was also taken from me because of this Remember Me issue.

• I'm sorry about the remember me issue, but unfortunately issues do come up. The forum migration was a huge task and there were always going to be a few issues at first. (The login system is based around the forum).

I'm hesitant to give out badges/roll back counts etc because I generally get hit by a lot of requests if it's known this is something we do which ends up taking a lot of time I'd rather spend doing other things.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)