Gray Screen After Uploading Game

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Hi there! After downloading Construct 2 and for the first time making (somewhat) a game, I wanted to share it over here so I uploaded the game, but when I uploaded it, it only showed the loader, and then gray screen, nothing else.

I searched in the forums and found the same problem with someone some time ago and it was fixed after Construct 2 update, well I'm using the news version and it's still the same.

I posted the problem on that topic but no one replied so here's me hoping the someone here replies!

I'll just post what I wrote on the other topic here:

Hello I uploaded my game demo yesterday after you guys released the new build: ... 7498/bouch

The grey screen problem keeps coming.

So I thought it was something wrong with the upload and uploaded it again (and deleted it the next day): ... 7500/bouch

Yet that didn't work either. So I was checking this earlier and I still have nothing! You said it was fixed in that old update but still I'm having this problem

This is what dev tools say:

Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi) tweet_button.1407888064.html:1

Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi) tweet_button.1407888064.html:1

Document was loaded from Application Cache with manifest ... e.appcache ... 98/bouch:1

Application Cache Checking event ... 98/bouch:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) ... athfind.js

Application Cache NoUpdate event ... 98/bouch:1

Uncaught ReferenceError: getParameterByName is not defined static1.scirra.net/arcade/games/17498/c2runtime.js:24654

I tried both Google Chrome and Internet Exploler

Thanks much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)