FIX THE EMBEDDED LINKS PLEASE.

From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser

I AM A SMALL INDIE DEVELOPER. ANY MARKETING I CAN GET IS A BLESSING. HAVING YOUR GAME DEMO PICKED UP BY OVER 30 ONLINE ARCADES IS PRETTY GOOD NEWS UNTIL YOU REALISE NONE OF THE LINKS ARE WORKING. THE TROUBLE IS THEY ARE STARTING TO DITCH THE LINKS. ALSO MY GAME DEMO NO LONGER FEATURES ON THEIR NEW GAMES PAGES. IN OTHER WORDS I HAVE PROBABLY MISSED THE BOAT. THE SAME IS TRUE OF THE PRESS KITS I SENT OUT WITH THE SCIRRA ARCADE LINK THAT DIDN'T WORK AT THE TIME. I HAVE HAD TO PUT MY MARKETING ON HOLD UNTIL YOUR SITE IS SORTED OUT.

I HAVE ASKED NICELY A FEW TIMES ON THIS FORUM WHEN ARE THE LINKS GOING TO BE FIXED AND HAVE HAD NO REPLY.

UNTIL RECENTLY I PRAISED CONSTRUCT ON EVERY DEV FORUM AND DISCORD I BELONG TO. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO START TELLING PEOPLE NOW ISN'T THE TIME TO GET CONSTRUCT. FOR NOW I JUST DON'T OFFER AN OPINION.

ALL I WANT IS AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. WHEN WILL THE EMBEDDED LINKS BE FIXED.

PLEASE ANSWER!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Using all capitals is shouting, and not welcome. There really is no need for such behavior. If you can't post politely, then please just don't post.

Tom has already said in numerous threads that links will be fixed as soon as possible.

Please point me in the direction of the "numerous threads that links will be fixed as soon as possible." at which point you will have my apology. Until then Maybe you like to look at the few recent posts I have made regarding this which have no reply. oh and BTW Caps is not shouting it is a means of getting attention. I'm sorry but I predate the WWW and don't agree that something as simple as capital letters is shouting and it certainly isn't rude. What is rude is being completely ignored in a forum for a product you have paid good money for!

The arcade is, and always has been provided as a free "As-Is" service with no promises of up-time or availability. It is on my list of things to look at fixing when I am able.

There are other places you can host your game in the meantime (eg Newgrounds).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)