File Size Limit?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • Hey Guys!

I noticed that the file upload limit is 500mb. Is there a reason for this? We have Sound libraries that are about a 1gb and wanted to list!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Guys!

I noticed that the file upload limit is 500mb. Is there a reason for this? We have Sound libraries that are about a 1gb and wanted to list!

You should really include a tag for Tom so he is aware of this is.

Subject could be a bit more informative also, such as mention the limit is for the Store (I suppose you do mean the store?).

• > Hey Guys!

>

> I noticed that the file upload limit is 500mb. Is there a reason for this? We have Sound libraries that are about a 1gb and wanted to list!

>

You should really include a tag for Tom so he is aware of this is.

Subject could be a bit more informative also, such as mention the limit is for the Store (I suppose you do mean the store?).

Hey zenox98!

Thanks for the reply! Im new to forums and market i will add Tom to all posts!

Yes sorry, We are currently uploading content to the market place asset store. There is a Limit on the file size you can upload of 500mb. My question: Is there a reason that we can upload only 500 mb. even if it was a 1 gig that would greatly allows us to deliver thousands more sounds to the market.

Im sure that they have there reasons.

• Hi there,

I've upped the limit to around ~1.2gb. Can you confirm if this works or not for you?

This is experimental, I'll be keeping an eye on bandwidth etc as we might have to reduce it if it causes some problems.

Tom

• Hey Tom!

Thanks for the Reply! I Just saw that the sound packs made it thru! Its works for us that allowed us to put up the majority of our sound assets!

Thats totally fine keep us posted! Thanks Tom

• Great glad it's working

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)