Construct Tutorials are 404, but not erased. Will be back once server stabilizes

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hello,

I almost lost hope trying to find my precious (c2 tutorials) as 404s were popping up like daisies in Google searches. The tutorials are accessible still, but (and perhaps this was just on my end) there were long delays in page access. Could be Chrome cache files not clicking or something, but I fired up IE and can confirm the pages can be accessed. Hope this helps anyone looking

Update I: I was mistaken. The Scirra site was only momentarily accessible and the 404 is back. Why are you guys doing that? Just leave the tutorials and other crucial information up until it has been fully migrated to the new site. You still have to implement this site's search function according to the request of patience, so locking all the doors on your old site leaves many active users lost in limbo

Update II: Ok, so there is this I found nesting in a weird spot, but it is of no help when all the old links are inaccessible to us on this new site. Again, probably best to just redirect us until those links can be migrated correctly

• We're having server issues, we're not disabling it and enabling it all day for fun like you think we are. We're investigating.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We're having server issues, we're not disabling it and enabling it all day for fun like you think we are. We're investigating.

I understand server issues and investigating, Tom. If you're migrating wordpress within cloudshare, it is not easy, and without question, not fun. Hopefully, you'll find some stabilization.

• Thank you, appreciate it :) Am getting there I think.

• Thank you! I thought the tutorial pages were gone with the change to this new site.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)