Cloud Flare

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • I first experienced Cloud Flare security check today, and website/forum barely loads even though having cloud flare enabled should deliver the content fast to a connection near you no matter where you are.... anyone else have experienced this? also the security check is asked every time i try to post something (i.e reply to a post send a pm, etc )... and i mean every time ..... testing new things, im guessing the cloud flare is enabled as a security measure to the continuously banging on forums door , the ones and only the marvelous.... bots?

Outside the cloud flare thing, there are some days when scirra forum and main website just hang on connection, like for a good 2 -10 minutes, and then either goes server cant be connected to or it starts slowly connecting.

suggestion:

maybe is time to change the system that the forum has? i know is a lot of posts and years of contribution to the community but bbforum/phpbb suit kit has a lot of security problems, which i believe C2/C3 forum is using since Construct Classic (similar with wordpress), maybe is time to host it on its own system? and transfer the database to a system that is compatible with bbforum datasql so no data/forum entries will be lost?.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • suggestion:

maybe is time to change the system that the forum has? i know is a lot of posts and years of contribution to the community but bbforum/phpbb suit kit has a lot of security problems, which i believe C2/C3 forum is using since Construct Classic (similar with wordpress), maybe is time to host it on its own system? and transfer the database to a system that is compatible with bbforum datasql so no data/forum entries will be lost?.

It is a good suggestion that has already been announced as being in the works.

• It is a good suggestion that has already been announced as being in the works.

Hey kyatric, yes seen that post a bit later after i posted this suggestion

thanks for the link, i really wanted to read that

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)