Too many badges!

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
  • I have way too many badges. I should have 2 golds and it's 6 already.

I recenlty made a post that I am one year with Construct 2 and if you check my profile it says that I have visited the forum for over 400 days in a row. I am not even that long registered to be honest.

I sent an email to Scirra several days ago regarding this problem but wanted to ask if anyone else notices some strange badges "behaviour" as well?

• Me:

Join Date 21st Feb 2016 (37 days ago)

Visited 239 days in a row

1k free badges = Fanatic x2

Visit the Scirra website for 100 consecutive days

• Yep, something screwy has happened.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks like every time I refresh/visit my profile page I get credited with two more days visiting. I actually set up my profile page as my home page or I wouldn't have noticed this bug.

• It looks like every time I refresh/visit my profile page I get credited with two more days visiting. I actually set up my profile page as my home page or I wouldn't have noticed this bug.

It's happening to me too. Haha I too would never have noticed if you didn't mention it!

• Ha ha ha! I have a lot of golden badges too, probably because of this bug.

• I appreciate the extra rep and all, but this is silly! Another day, another fanatic badge.

• I joined Scirra 3 years ago, I wasn't active and I know that I didn't have more than 2 Fanatic Badges but now I have 20. Lol XD

I also noticed that a certain time in the day in our morning time, a profile visit will earn you +2 consecutive days.

A Notch badge would be more acceptable since it's been 3 years but a fanatic badge isn't something I deserve.

• I was just coming to report the profile page bug myself to Hit refresh and it adds two days.

• Tom - I've just noticed this on my account so the bug still exists/is back.

• Same for me, just got a new fanatic badge today.

• Okay, somehow the Quick reply did not work for me yesterday.

I´ve noticed the same issue as some others before.

My browser allows me to add with each reload of my profile-site on the scirra-website 2 extra days on the "visited"-count.

I´ve got the "Fanatic"-Badge from that yesterday. Tried to figure out if that breaks at a point, but it seems endless.

Used Opera - 39.0.2256.48

The badge is yours, if it is a problem.

Sorry for possible inconvenience.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)