Assets store issues

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your dream action platformer game effortlessly with this asset pack!
  • Did not retrieved any assets upon purchasing from store

I purchased a few item from the construct 2 store but once the payment is approved i did not

received the item that has been purchased.

Upon checking under my payment link, it clearly shows that the item have been purchased but there is 0 in quantity

in regards to the item.

Anyone encounter this issues before? Really nervous right now as initially I thought it was my browser issues and I did another round

of similar purchases, which end up leaving me with 2 payment yet with 0 items.

Been buying stuff from the store with zero issues till this came up.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Bought a bundle pack from Otora Adventure Bundle
    • Bought kenny game assets
    • proceed on making a payment and card details

Observed Result

-I remembered upon purchasing an error page appears which state an error regarding a "table rows"

-Item selected is still available for checkout

-under my payment links Item, payment is approved but with 0 quantity for items

Expected Result

Received an email for confirmation of buying from store and the assets available to be downloaded immediately

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Win 8.1

Construct 2 Version ID

Construct 2 R 216

• * moved as this is a website issue and nothing at all to do with the C2 software.

This is something that only Tom can deal with.

It may be preferable to email directly.

• Oh thank you and i apologized if i send it in the wrong forum section. Was unsure to where should i placed it

Already send an email earlier in regards to the issue I am facing, yet to receive a reply. I am just worried that the sale will be off soon and I will miss to buy the desire item if the transaction was not approved

• Oh thank you and i apologized if i send it in the wrong forum section. Was unsure to where should i placed it

Already send an email earlier in regards to the issue I am facing, yet to receive a reply. I am just worried that the sale will be off soon and I will miss to buy the desire item if the transaction was not approved

Unfortunately it is the holiday season and it's doubtful whether Tom will be back at work until January (which is only a few days away, but still).

What you could do is check with whatever establishment the card was from to see if a transaction did occur. If not, then at least you can then try again.

• I had check with my bank and indeed the transaction did pass through. Twice. So i might even need help to get the second transaction cancelled as both are pretty much the same item.

With the sale ending soon do you suggest for me to make another similar transaction or should I wait for Tom to fix this particular issues. I don't mind the wait if I don't need to pay the after sale amount of the products.

Below are the link for your viewing if needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/316gv1pda4f196p/shop.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnse2g9i97da0 ... r.png?dl=0

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I really don't want to suggest anything - it is your money after all.

If you have proof of purchase that is date stamped, then I would hope that would be enough to ensure the purchases will be forthcoming eventually.

Personally, I'd wait and see what Tom has to say.

• Please be patient, your request will be treated as soon as possible.

It is noted you've attempted the transaction with the on sale price.

• Please be patient, your request will be treated as soon as possible.

It is noted you've attempted the transaction with the on sale price.

Thank you mate.

• Hi dokkimek,

Sorry for the issues, I've just got back from a break and will be in the office monday. If you haven't already, do send an email to , (if you have already no need to send again I'll see it) and get this sorted for you as a priority!

My apologies as well, I'm sorry the transaction didn't complete as it apparently should have.

Tom

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)