Candy Can Combo (Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Combo
$10 USD
Button Combinations like in fightings, supports both keyboard and gamepads
  • Hi redfoc

Overall events heavily rely on overlapping test plus the use of text object that rendered slowly on android device. Revision were made several times to add features and bug fixing. Performance improved but still not enough to lift better experience on mobile device.

Future updates would be re-evaluate events to bring better experience and expected to be available in couple of months from now.

• alextro

how many event?

this game use physics?

this game is great, but slow on mobile device

• redfoc

About 300 events with no physics involved. Right now I'm working for another template in purpose to get better understanding how bring better performance for mobile device. Hopefully that will be implemented nicely for this match-3 puzzle in future.

• I like it but still slow even for me. Do you have any update on this ?

• Selimovich

It is little complex to maintain update in short time since there is increased features than early version. Need more time for me to be able to rework current events to see if performance could improved or not especially in mobile.

• Selimovich

It is little complex to maintain update in short time since there is increased features than early version. Need more time for me to be able to rework current events to see if performance could improved or not especially in mobile.

alextro thanks for reply and I will wait bit longer to see new updates.

• alextro

Finally I bought your template and it is working perfectly on my computer. Probably HMTL version you uploaded to Scirra store is wrong with something since that one is so slow.

It is good work man. Trying to understand coding and to make something out of it .

• Selimovich

Ah I appreciate your decision and felt gratitude for it. Not certainly sure what really happens in exported html version, yet your feedback is invaluable as evaluation input.

• Selimovich

Ah I appreciate your decision and felt gratitude for it. Not certainly sure what really happens in exported html version, yet your feedback is invaluable as evaluation input.

No worries alextro and I'm trying to get best from your code as well. Soon I will have few more questions but until that try to put coding desing at first place ( kinda mess to find something )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [ UPDATE ]

• fix unresponsive simple rectangled pad layout
    • Stripped candies are swappable now and trigger the effect
    • rainbow candies also swappable and aim all candies except a rainbow one
  • how many layers on game layout?

• redfoc

There are 5 layers used with more than 400 events without array and families.

• Are those candies using platform behaviour in this template?

• KaixaZero » No it doesn't use platform behavior for the candies. So it is sugar free

• if not used platform & physic behaviour, so how was you implement the gravity of the candies so it can be dropped down?

what technique did you used?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)