Terrabot Game Player — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<h3>Terrabot Game Player (Spriter Pack Version)</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Animated character mech for creating 2D platformer Adventure Shot Em Up game, a sidescroller platform game with complete movements.</p><p>Features:</p>
- Spriter project with 557 Total animated movements in 5 Entity: Arm Cannon, Sword, Handgun, Rifle, and Laser beam (filetype .scml)
- Include vector body parts/assemblies for your customize in skeletal animation software. (filetype .svg, .eps, .ai)
- Movements list included
- Already included Additional game object and effects: muzzle Shots, projectiles, impacts. (filetype .scml)
- Already included vector Terrabot Mascot that you can use for game opening or other purposes (filetype .png .svg, .eps, .ai)
- SVG files you can open with Inkscape (Free Open Source Software) or proprietary software you have, and export in any image size.
- SVG files can open perfectly in inkscape and other graphic programs.
- The .scml files you can open and customize the movements according your needs with Spriter Free Edition, download at
brashmonkey.com/download_spriter.htm[/li][/ul]%3Cp%3EFor more details please see screenshoots, sprite sheet is not include but you can see the export result (sample) of the character in my screenshot, Thank you ^_^.</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Terrabot Game Player