Super Platformer AI (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Super Platformer AI — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/super-platformer-ai-2462

<h3>Lots of AI possibilities!</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This platformer AI template can add a lot of action into your enemies in your platformer game.</p><p>The are lots of ways to fine-tune the AI of your enemies - even dynamically during game-time (via variables).</p><p>Here is the list of features:</p>

• Patrolling
    • Melee attack (incl. cooldown)
    • Range attack (incl. cooldown)
    • Jumping
    • Turning
    • Guarding
    • Hunt player if player is within customizable distance
    • Hunt player if enemy is facing player
    • Hunt player if enemy has line of sight to player
    • Auto stop hunting player
    • Control where enemy should jump or change direction anywhere you want (via zones).
    • Change speed on enemy if enemy is hunting player
    • Code is well commented and easy to expand
    • Is enemy facing or has enemy line of sight to player.
    • Is enemy confused about where did player go (e.g. if player hide behind a tree)

<p>Save time, buy this asset!</p><p>Enjoy!</p><p>/Mikael</p><h3>More?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>If you like this asset or perhaps want me to add something, please let me know (do not just give bad reviews). Thanks!</p><p>... and don't forget to check out my 300 Effects and Super Menu!</p><h3>License</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Purchasing this pack will allow you to use the assets in not only one but in all commercial games you ever make.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Super Platformer AI

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)