Stylized Monochromatic Moody GUI (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Stylized Monochromatic Moody GUI — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/stylized-monochromatic-moody-gui-676

<h3>Create a moody, unique "indie" style mobile or PC game in no time with this highly editable and fully customisable GUI set!</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Check out the screenshots! Everything you see (excluding the font and any text) is available for you to use immediately upon purchase!</p><p> - No need for photoshop or illustrator as each individual asset has been exported as a high resolution .PNG</p><p> - Inclusion of vector files means that the assets are fully scaleable without quality loss. (great for mobile dev)</p><p> - File types include .eps , .ai , PDF and PNG</p><p> - Assets are suitable for a variety of game types and the entire kit has been designed to be highly customisable.</p><p> </p><p> - Feel free to contact me if you have any problems or questions. I'm happy to help out!</p><h3>Included assets list:</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p> - Four different backgrounds</p><p> - Several "bits and pieces" including:</p><p> </p><p> - 4 non animated characters</p><p> </p><p> - Loading bar</p><p> </p><p> - gesture icons for tutorials</p><p> - HUD counters and level meters (for gold, collectables etc)</p><p> - HUD dialogue box (RPG style)</p><p> - A cosmetic or store item viewer</p><p> - Level and world progress graphics including a player rating system</p><p> - A power level meter</p><p> - Various settings graphics (toggle switch, sliders)</p><p> - Tooltips</p><p> </p><p> - 30 standard GUI buttons with normal, hover, pressed and muted versions of each.</p><p> - 8 versatile power up buttons</p><p> </p><p> - Fully editable icons (separated from buttons)</p><p> </p><p> - 8 different content windows</p><h3>Note:</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p> If you end up using this GUI in any public projects, feel free to drop me a line to show me what you've done! I love games and art and it's great to see the amazing talents of upcoming developers.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Stylized Monochromatic Moody GUI

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)