Modern Pong (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Single Track kit that includes wav files for the Beat, Lead, Sub and the MP3 loop.
  • Modern Pong — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/modern-pong-1256

<p>A very interesting version of the classic game Pong.</p><p>Here you need to keep the ball inside the circle in order to score move points.</p><p>If you want to make money in the Google Play Store, this is the game you were looking for. Just reskin it and start making money right away!</p><h3>Features:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• The game is fully commented
    • It comes with documentation

<p>This game uses a third party plugin for Sprite Font.</p><p>Link to the plugin � scirra.com/tutorials/716/using-the-spritefont-plugin%3C/p%253E

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Modern Pong

• [quote:1xhkx5p0]If you want to make money in the Google Play Store, this is the game you were looking for. Just re skin it and start making money right away!

But the license you've selected seems to contradict, toward the end it says:

[quote:1xhkx5p0]You are only permitted to privately distribute derivative works amongst friends and family in person (not online), strictly for demonstrative purposes.

You are not permitted to distribute derivative works in any other way, including but not limited to online publishing/distribution, public demonstrations, for sale, or accessible to the general public in any form.

Can you clarify? Are you simply talking about the distribution of the CAPX file?

• JPBreau

You are only permitted to privately distribute derivative works amongst friends and family in person (not online), strictly for demonstrative purposes.

You are not permitted to distribute derivative works in any other way, including but not limited to online publishing/distribution, public demonstrations, for sale, or accessible to the general public in any form.

Can you clarify? Are you simply talking about the distribution of the CAPX file?

Yes. You can make any number of games from this template/source and distribute as a final product (HTML5, Windows or mobile) but you can't make changes to the original source and sell it as a template.

Original to final product [windows, HTML5, mobile] =

YES

Original to modified version =

NO

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for making this game, I bought and it works perfectly on android. Just one issue that it doesn't work on iOS though I tried some ways (remove some plugins). Can you help to explain this?

• I'd like to inquire on license for Modern Pong. I will buy the html5 game and plan to use it as one of the mini games in the app we're developing. Some minor skinning will be done but not major customization. The game name will be retained as well.

Will there be a problem with that in terms of licensing? I have tried to browse through your sites terms and conditions but I thought I need more clarification on this matter, hence my inquiry.

Thanks in advance.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)