Modern Game UI - Big Mobilel UI (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Single Track kit that includes wav files for the Beat, Lead, Sub and the MP3 loop.
  • Modern Game UI - Big Mobilel UI — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/modern-game-ui-big-mobilel-ui-745

<h3>Note</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Please give me at least the chance to help you instead of leaving bad reviews.</p><p>I'm glad to help you out and fix bugs and problems. Just contact me first if you have troubles!</p><p>Thank you!</p><h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This modern Game UI comes along with many elements like</p>

• Level Selection
    • Settings
    • Pause Menus (small and big)
    • Game Progress Manager
    • Over 100 buttons
    • Loaderbars
    • Toggle Buttons
    • Checkboxes and Radio Buttons
    • and many more!

<h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• affordable
    • resizable (Photoshop needed)
    • customizable (Photoshop needed)
    • modern styled
    • separated png files included!
    • For all customers without Photoshop
    • Also the png files are included in the package! So there is no need to have Photoshop!

<p>Note: If you want to customize the UI you will need Photoshop (recommended CS6 or higher)</p><p>Free PSD Game UI's on shatter-box</p><p>Check out here (free): goo.gl/KdmNAS%3C/p%3E%3Ch3%3ESupport & Questions</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Please, if you have troubles, let me know first! I always will give my best to solve your issues. Just send me a mail!</p><p>Thanks!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Modern Game UI - Big Mobilel UI

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)