Game Template 11 - Reward System (Game Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack of illustrator graphic styles. Make your own logos, game titles, or anything you want.
  • Game Template 11 - Reward System — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/game-template-11-reward-system-2352

<h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Reward your player for daily visits! This template allows you to give away free coins for daily visits.</p><p>The player can claim his price by clicking the "Gift" button. Once he or she has claimed his or her price, it will show the remaining time when the next price will be unlocked.</p><h3>Platforms</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Works on</p>

• CocoonIO
    • Cordova (Intel XDK)
    • Desktop

<h3>Plugins</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>The asset basically uses the "TimeAwayL" plugin by Rex. You find a link to the download page included in the package.</p><p>Additionally the game uses platform specfic plugins</p><p>1) Cocoon Plugins (all included and available for free)</p><p>2) Cordova Dialog (premium plugin made by Cranberrygame)</p><p>Construct2 Cordova Plugins</p><p>Those plugins are needed in order to open the Construct 2 Project files!</p><h3>License</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>You can read the full license here: scirra.com/store/licensing

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Game Template 11 - Reward System

• Changing the phone hour is possible to circumvent the recomepensas system?

• I tested it and yes, it is possible to circumvent the system by changing the time of the PC or the phone.

How can I fix this problem?

If the problem is resolved I will buy.

• I tested it and yes, it is possible to circumvent the system by changing the time of the PC or the phone.

How can I fix this problem?

If the problem is resolved I will buy.

Yes I'm aware of this. This only can be avoided if you sync the reward with an external time server.

This template uses rexrainbow TimeAwayL plugin. This plugin saves a time stamp in the localstorage.

And my template is comparing that time stamp with the current device time.

Therefor if you change the time on the device, you can manipulate the reward system.

At the moment the only way I see to fix that, is to not compare the time with the device time, but with an external server time.

But for this an internet connection is mandatory.

Regards

Andy

• Here is a solution of reading and saving timestamp on network (firebase service).

It will be a totally different system and more complex. User could save more data on the server, BTW.

• Here is a solution of reading and saving timestamp on network (firebase service).

It will be a totally different system and more complex. User could save more data on the server, BTW.

That's awesome. I'll check that

Thank you!

• You could change?

If you change'll buy.

• AndreasR

tutbarao

It is better to have 2 versions of template, one is for local timer only - easy to use.

The other is using network service - user need to have a google account first, then add a login UI for authentication before using the server timer.

Firebase service is bought by google, it is a robust service, imo.

• You could change?

If you change'll buy.

• You could change?

If you change'll buy.

I see what I can do, I downloaded the plugin linked by rex.

I'll let you know when an update is ready.

Regards

Andy

• Hi, you could fix the bug?

• Hi, you could fix the bug?

Thanks for your comment.

I'm planning a Firebase version, but Firebase isn't available for mobile games yet.

So once the plugin for Android /iOS is ready I'll update this asset to use a server timer.

Regards

Andy

• Any news on the server update?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any news on the server update?

Hi,

thank you for your comment. Sadly no, as far as I know there is no server plugin working currently with CocoonIO.

I'm waiting for the Cordova Firebase plugin, but at the moment there is none.

Thank you!

Regards

Andy

• got? Any updates?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)