Game Boy Shader Template — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<p>Make everything on your project look like it's running on a Game Boy!</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Make any art to look like as it is running on a GameBoy, with the original resolution AND original colors. It is simple as placing your game art on the layout.
- Swap the color palette while in-game
- Codes for Game Boy style fade in/fade out included
- It uses only 20 events, which means it works even on Construct 2 Free Edition
- No programming knowledge required
- Highly detailed comments on the project file
<p>As a purchasing Bonus, you also get a Color Palette Reference Handbook, a small PDF with color palette examples, as well their coordinates to make them work in your project. </p><p>Wanna see the palette swap and fade in/fade out in action? Try the demo here:</p><p>gameboyshadertemplate.bitballoon.com</p><p>Controls:</p><p>Up, Down, Left and Right: Change Color Palette</p><p>Z: Fade Out</p><p>X: Fade In</p><p>3rd Party Add-Ons:</p><p>Monitor, by Somebody</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Game Boy Shader Template