Firebase - Game Accounts (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Firebase - Game Accounts — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/firebase-game-accounts-2755

<h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This template allows your players to sync their data like coins or an inventory to Firebase. So there is no data loss once a user re-installs the game.</p><h3>IMPORTANT</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>1) This template does not work with Cocoon's Canvas+ (Maybe Intel XDK and Cocoon's WebView do work, but's not tested). So this is a HTML5 template only.</p><p>2) I personally do not recommend this template for beginners</p><p>3) The needed plugins are made by rexrainbow. (https://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-firebase_t121776)</p><p>4) Note, customization is not covered by support!</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Built in HD Portrait (800x1280)
    • Using Twitter, Google, Facebook and Email Login handler
    • Documentation available
    • Syncs coins and an inventory (Array)
    • Support and updates included

<h3>Pre-sale questions?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Just leave a comment!</p><h3>Support</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>All buyers will find a support link in the package. Please follow it and get in touch with me!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Firebase - Game Accounts

• Demo link just downloads a index file from a web export, it doesn't work on its own. You can either have it exported as desktop build or better yet hosted on another site such as a arcade.

• Demo link just downloads a index file from a web export, it doesn't work on its own. You can either have it exported as desktop build or better yet hosted on another site such as a arcade.

Hi,

thanks for letting me know.

I guess this is associated with the Dropbox Public Folder removal.

I actually has uploaded it to Scirra Arcade, but it's blocking the external links firebase is using (for login).

I'll build a desktop version and link it here.

Thanks!

• Hi.

Does this work for pc / mac browser based games that are privately hosted? Many thanks.

Been looking through your stuff on the store ~ amazing! Many of them are just what I am looking for.

• Hi.

Does this work for pc / mac browser based games that are privately hosted? Many thanks.

Been looking through your stuff on the store ~ amazing! Many of them are just what I am looking for.

Hi adamlg

Thank you very much for your comment. It should work on any browser aslong as you are connected to the internet.

The template needs to connect to firebase to get the data.

If you need any further information, feel free to ask!

I'm gald that you like my items, thanks!

Best,

Andy

• That's great! Thanks Andreas!

I was looking at your json encryption originally, (I am a teacher, and my students would easily figure out an un-encrypted json) and then I thought I would check out your other things ~ this would be much better than saving their game locally!

Looking at your items, I am like a kid in a candy store haha!

So, once a user logs in, it has the ability to save the players progress using an array? I could use it for points, awards, unlocked items etc? If so, it is just what I have been looking for!

• That's great! Thanks Andreas!

I was looking at your json encryption originally, (I am a teacher, and my students would easily figure out an un-encrypted json) and then I thought I would check out your other things ~ this would be much better than saving their game locally!

Looking at your items, I am like a kid in a candy store haha!

So, once a user logs in, it has the ability to save the players progress using an array? I could use it for points, awards, unlocked items etc? If so, it is just what I have been looking for!

Glad to hear that

About the template, yes it saves data as array / dict. (at the moment an inventory) to firebase. So you easily can adjust this to save custom values in the array and submit it

to Firebase on each change.

Let me know if you need any help.

Best,

Andy

• [quote:2l54pjcl]Glad to hear that

About the template, yes it saves data as array / dict. (at the moment an inventory) to firebase. So you easily can adjust this to save custom values in the array and submit it

to Firebase on each change.

Let me know if you need any help.

Best,

Andy

That's brilliant!

And thanks for the offer for support! No doubt I will be taking you up on that offer. I will be buying a few of your assets over the next few weeks. I will be getting this one tonight for sure!

Many thanks! This asset is a life-saver for me!

• Your template is amazing!

I got it working with my own firebase account and it is updating the database in real time.. It does what it says it will perfectly. You just saved me a lot of time!

• Your template is amazing!

I got it working with my own firebase account and it is updating the database in real time.. It does what it says it will perfectly. You just saved me a lot of time!

Thank you so much

I'm glad it helped you out! Let me know if you need any further help.

I'll start implementing the Firebase Leaderboard this week. I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Andy

• That's awesome! Really looking forwards to the leader board addition!

Many thanks for listening to your customers Andy.. Best, developer, EVER!

• That's awesome! Really looking forwards to the leader board addition!

Many thanks for listening to your customers Andy.. Best, developer, EVER!

You're welcome! I'm always glad to help out

Thanks!

• New version is on upload!

The upcoming version will include Firebase Leaderboard features!

Please see the complete changelog here

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/f ... #changelog

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is it Works on phonegap for android?

• Is it Works on phonegap for android?

Sadly no. The used plugin only works on HTML5 / Desktop games.

Best,

Andy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)