Fantastic Quest Map Navigation — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
- Construct 2 and 3 compatible
<h3>For Artistic Map Designers</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This templates allows you to easly create a Map to navigate in a single image, it's perfect if you have an artistic map or ilustration to use, also if you like to create a hand made map or waypoint style map.</p><h3>Intuitive Map Navigation</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>The player will be able to:</p>
- Search for important posts divided in kingdoms, cities and places.
- Get information about the place like story, dungeon, missions, treasures, mission completion, and much more...
- Link between the map and layouts with a simple text, to allow the player to go inside missions and cities directly from the map.
<h3>Customizable and configurable</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>The entire data comes from a CSV so you can update your maps without exporting the game, also is easy to edit in excel or google sheets. </p><h3>Plugins Needed and included</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- RexRainbow's CSV to Array (to load data)
- Lunarray's lite tween (for special effects)
<p>If you have questions, just ask me directly! :D</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Fantastic Quest Map Navigation