Epic Cave Tilemap (Tilemaps)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Enchanted Forest & Cave 16x16 Tilemap with Environment Sprites
  • Epic Cave Tilemap — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-tilemaps/epic-cave-tilemap-3233

<h3>Epic Cave Tilemap</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This asset contains tilemaps and sprites suitable for a platformer game.</p><p>The graphics fits perfectly within Epic Platformer.</p><p>Here is what you get:</p>

• Cave tilemap
    • Cave background tilemap
    • Cave tiled background
    • Some grass and 3 plants
    • 3 potions with different volumne (13 sprites in total)
    • 6 pots/jars
    • 4 bones
    • 4 mushrooms
    • 4 gems (animated)
    • 11 different rock sprites

<p>Buy this asset and create that dream platformer game! :-)</p><p>Kind regards,</p><p>Mikael</p><p>.</p><h3>More?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>If you like this asset or perhaps want me to add something, please let me know (do not just give bad reviews). Thanks!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Epic Cave Tilemap

• Got this in a bundle with the Amazing Epic Platformer Template. My only suggestion would be to break down CaveSpites.png into separate PNG's so we can use them right out of the box instead of having to split ourselves. Call me lazy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Got this in a bundle with the Amazing Epic Platformer Template. My only suggestion would be to break down CaveSpites.png into separate PNG's so we can use them right out of the box instead of having to split ourselves. Call me lazy

Hi PBreau. Thanks for the input.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)