DrawApp (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • DrawApp — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/drawapp-2402

<p>This is a draw, paint app software created with Construct 2.</p><p>Features:</p><p>* BG Fill</p><p>* Brush</p><p>* Eraser</p><p>* 8 Selectable brushes</p><p>* New Page (Cleanup)</p><p>* Save image</p><p>* Brush Size</p><p>* Brush Opacity</p><p>* Color Pallet</p><p>* Primary Color</p><p>* Secondary Color</p><p>* Exit Function</p><p>The app was build to adapt to various screen resolutions.</p><p>Create your own software! Easy</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about DrawApp

• Very nice work

• do have detecting pressure sensitivity ? ( pc or android )

• Very nice work

Thanks

do have detecting pressure sensitivity ? ( pc or android )

It was build as a standalone PC software but could be converted with a couple of changes for mobile

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I want to use this for a PC game. Do you have a way to store the saved images in Local Storage- or the upload from a download file- so they can be brought back up?

• I want to use this for a PC game. Do you have a way to store the saved images in Local Storage- or the upload from a download file- so they can be brought back up?

Hi Kenthria, it was created around NodeWebkit (NW.js), when running on NW.js it has an event code to save the image to PC, it does not have a feature implemented to upload tho, that could be achieved by using the "File Chooser" object if needed to bring back the saved image...hope it helps

• Thanks, purchased Its an interesting thing for a great price too.

I'll have to consider if Construct's save and load system is good enough for Steam. Might not look great to have a save to file popup when playing the game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)