DeathRay Animated — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<p>We all seen the end level bosses with these massive lazers you need to avoid, well here they are!</p><p>add secondary motion like sine motion (vertical, horizontal) or even rotation, multiple instances no problem!</p><p>ofcourse you can also change speed, frame duration, repeat,..</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- 20 animation variations, fast, long, double beam, intense, lighter,..
- same animations in two extra colors: Red, Green
- blue version fully implemented in the deathrayviewer
- deathrayviewer capx is included
- important optimize work has been done
<h3>How the optimalization works</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>the beam animations was made and then converted to a strip of pixels, by stretching the pixelstrip we get back to the original beam or any size we want & now we can actually save the animation in a very small size</p><p>The beams have a gradient effect, if you strech them more you can get a full screen sized coloreffects, very cool!</p><h3>Notes</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Looks best with additive blendmode (demo)
- the endpoints of the lazer need to be covered or fill the screen
<p>Any questions? Happy to help..</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about DeathRay Animated