How to contact asset developer?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
100+ sprites for spooky / creepy game. Ideal for Platformer & Metroidvania games or Halloween.
  • OK, this may seem like a dumb question, but how do you contact an asset developer once you've purchased an asset? I purchased the "All 51 Games 70% OFF (Bundle) and have a question for the developer (tutbarao). All the assets say in the description

"Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play",

but once I purchased them the license for all except one is a

"1 Copy License" which equals a "Game Source License"

which says

"The source files of the game are strictly for demonstrative and educational purposes only. You may not extract or use any of the assets in the source file in any of your works. You must not directly copy the source code or events into your games."

I've seen elsewhere in the forum that I should contact the seller to see if they will give me an extended license before I ask for a refund. I've looked everywhere and I can't find the contact info for the seller. Am I missing something? Where do you find the contact info for sellers?

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • OK, I found the contact info on the Download Page for the assets. I sent an email and the developer confirmed I can use the assets to make games despite what the license says.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)