Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

• I have this error when build with Intelxdk 3759:

CompileC build/Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run.build/Release-iphoneos/Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler

(1 failure)

I already added the cordova-plugin-ad-admob in padd 3rd party plugin section.

How to I solve this?

• Plugin Ad?olony has stopped working. Who faced such problem after the New Year

AdColony and CHartboost plugins have been problematic for more the 3 months. I havent been able to build a single game that use these plugins. I ended up removing them completely!

There is no response from Cranberrygame about the fix!

• What is the current version, 1.0.43 ? If so, why in the XDK 1.0.44 here too https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... plugin.xml ? But in Cocoon there is a version 1.0.43 and there AdColony works.

• Hi SamRock

After update chartboost plugin of 7 november I can succesful build in XDK for ios and android.

• cranberrygame

hi,

can you or is there a plugin to make an image "save as a wallpaper" please?

thanks

• Hi SamRock

After update chartboost plugin of 7 november I can succesful build in XDK for ios and android.

Thanks for confirming radbrothers! Looks like I have to repurchase plugins from Scirra Store again. I used to transact with Cranberry(Sang) via his website.

So you are able to play video ads on your game? Also how is the performance of your games on Android build with XDK?

BTW, saw ur game you posted on FB forum (Heartbox) ! It looks awesome. All the best man!

Will download it tonight

• Hello. Maybe someone has the AdColony c project which is compiled to a XDK until 31 December 2016? I need the files of the plugin cordova-plugin-ad-adcolony to attempt to solve the problem. Please share with me.

• Thanks for confirming radbrothers! Looks like I have to repurchase plugins from Scirra Store again. I used to transact with Cranberry(Sang) via his website.

So you are able to play video ads on your game? Also how is the performance of your games on Android build with XDK?

BTW, saw ur game you posted on FB forum (Heartbox) ! It looks awesome. All the best man!

Will download it tonight

Thank you SamRock As it is a physical puzzle then on older devices with android 4.0 and Crosswalk you can see low FPS but it's playable. On newer devices with android 5.0+ everything is fine and on ios with WKWebview also work fine.

About chartboost plugin - I only update it in XDK from githab.

• hi cranberrygame

Not working plugins CordovaWallPaper (can't set wallpaper, I tested in 3 phones, I use example .capx ) and CordovaSoftKeyboard (intelxdk build error 10 times)

• cranberrygame

Hi,

the iap plugin is not working on the new cordova ios 4.3.1

on purchase product success and on the purchase product failed conditions

the actions things are working

thanks for looking

• More plugins not work correctly. More old rep github deleted.

• CDogs1964

Hi there, I had read your comment on how to add cordova-plugin-ad-admob into intelxdk.config.additions.xml, just wanted to know, does it still works for you? I had tried it, it doesn't work in my case, dont know whats wrong..

I get this error

Error: Unable to build; intelxdk.config.additions.xml file includes plugin tags, which are no longer supported. Use the Intel XDK plugin manager to resolve this issue. See https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/do ... lugin-tags

Error: Could not fetch plugin "https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob".

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi cranberrygame

I use your cordova-plugin-payment-iap and get In Google Play Developer Console sometimes crashes:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: IAB helper is not set up. Can't perform operation: queryInventory

and

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't start async operation (refresh inventory) because another async operation(refresh inventory) is in progress.

You can see this issue on Githab.

Can you fix it?

• Hi there, I'm using Cordova Camera on my iOS app, but it doesn't show the image. My work flow

1st layout

On touched sprite_button

-Get camera picture from camera

On camera picture OK clicked

• set globalvariable to CordovaCamera.CameraPicture
    • go to 2nd layout

2nd layout

On start of layout

• load image from globalvariable

On 2nd layout the image does not load...

Can anyone help me?

• Having problems with chartboost (and other video ads are also not working)

1) Open the sample CAPX from cordova chartboost

2) add App & Signature ID

3) Export Cordova

4) Delete Config.xml + IntelXDK.xml

5) Zip

6) Upload to Cocoon.IO

7) Plugins

- Inappbrowser

- Custom -> https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... tboost.git

8) Developer APP (Sucess)

9) Live version (Failed = after cocoon splash screen the game quits instantly)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)