Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

• cranberrygame

How can i get updated plugins? Bought them a few months ago and some don't work now.

Thanks brother

• ...Bought them a few months ago and some don't work now...

Which ones are you having trouble with jeffige?

I have CordovaChartboost, CordovaGame and CordovaiAP all working for Android. The only one that doesnt seem to be working at present is CordovaGoogleAnalytics.

• > ...Bought them a few months ago and some don't work now...

>

Which ones are you having trouble with jeffige?

I have CordovaChartboost, CordovaGame and CordovaiAP all working for Android. The only one that doesnt seem to be working at present is CordovaGoogleAnalytics.

The only one's i really need are the admob, game and IAP. I'm still a noob i guess to get'em working. I did delete the cordovagame and got it to build. right now i'm adding achievements so i can publish and alpha test it.

I think my problem is that there isn't 1 central location for tutorials and everything seems months old and out of date. Also, i think 1 of my problems is understanding the where to get all the ID's to add to their own properties.

• When launching a game's page in google game you have a record button to record gameplay (see picture below), is there anyway to call this action from c2 or to link to this page from the game?

• cranberrygame

I know you may be busy but... Still waiting for my download link for the plugins that i purchased.

• cranberrygame

any news for the Cordova Analytics plugin? It stopped working months ago!

Regards

Andy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • cranberrygame

How can i get updated plugins? Bought them a few months ago and some don't work now.

Thanks brother

Hi,

If you downloaded from scirra store, just download updated version.

And if you downloaded from google drive, then just download updated plugins again.

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• When launching a game's page in google game you have a record button to record gameplay (see picture below), is there anyway to call this action from c2 or to link to this page from the game?

Let me know how to launch a game's page in google game with detailed sequence for me check how it works.

Thanks

Sang Ki Kwon

• cranberrygame

Any luck with the Adcolony or Chartboost plugin error fix that occurs when building game on XDK?

If I remove both plugins the build works fine.

• Hi

How are you?

Just a quick question, is it possible to get

cordova.file.applicationDirectory[/code:68j39gkc]
    [code:68j39gkc]cordova.file.applicationStorageDirectory[/code:68j39gkc]
    [code:68j39gkc]cordova.file.dataDirectory[/code:68j39gkc]

Function for the Cordova File plugin`? Or is there already such a function included? I need to write data to the dataDirectory of the app.

Regards
    Andy
  • cranberrygame

any news for the Cordova Analytics plugin? It stopped working months ago!

Regards

Andy

Hi cranberrygame, just wondering if an update to the Cordova Analytics plugin was on your radar? Any chance that could be fixed soon please?

• Hi there, I'm trying to make Cordova ScreenCapture plugin work, I tried

On touched button, Take snapshot of canvas (PNG, quality 75)

System on canvas snapshot, Cordova ScreenCapture save screen capture to image file (tag("")

But it doesn't work, can anyone please help me out?

• Hello cranberrygame

This plugins can detect cordova-plugin-device-motion ( accelerometer ) ?

I see in your plugins lists cranberrygame.github.io/request_ ... va_plugins

there is no detect accelerometer

Thanks

• Hello cranberrygame

This plugins can detect cordova-plugin-device-motion ( accelerometer ) ?

I see in your plugins lists http://cranberrygame.github.io/request_ ... va_plugins

there is no detect accelerometer

Thanks

I'm not 100% sure, but you can do this with the touch plugin (Touch - > Compare Acceleration).

Regards

Andy

• Plugin Ad?olony has stopped working. Who faced such problem after the New Year

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)