Cocoon.IO - Developer Templates (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Cocoon.IO - Developer Templates — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/cocoonio-developer-templates-1879

<h3>Free Download</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>For learning and study purposes you can download the asset for free. Just click the "Download" link at the demo area below. You only need to purchase this package if you want to </p><p>a) use the asset in commercial projects (for instance paid mobile games, games using ads and so on. Just PM me, if you have any questions).</p><p>b) donate to me.</p><h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Ludei's new cloud compiler cocoon.io offers perfect performance on mobile devices for games built with Construct 2. So I decided to work out templates showing how to use them. </p><p>I created templates for</p>

• CocoonAds (AdMob & mopub is supported)
    • CocoonInApp (Android)
    • CocoonGooglePlayGames / GameCenter

<p>Just download the Demo App (see Demos below) to see it in action!</p><p>You find one capx file including all plugins and seperated files for each plugin individually.</p><h3>Graphics & Font</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Used graphics and logos are from ludei's press kit, available on ludei.com/company/press/. Copyright by ludei</p><p>Used font Roboto</p><p>by Christian Robertson</p><p>licensed under Apache License, version 2.0</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Cocoon.IO - Developer Templates

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)