Cocoon - Game Store (Game Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Cocoon - Game Store — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/cocoon-game-store-2176

<h3>Game Store</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This template includes a complete Game Store allowing your players to purchase </p>

• Perks (more than once)
    • Coin Packages (more than once)
    • Player Skin (once)
    • Remove Ads (once)

<p>The template is ready-to-use! Just include it in your existing project, or build your game in the Template! Both is possible.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This features come along with the Game Store Template</p>

• Optimized for CocoonIO (Completely tested and debugged!)
    • User can earn coins by watching Rewarded Videos (Chartboost!)
    • All you need is included in this package
    • Graphic Asset (.ai & p.png files) included
    • Well commented
    • Dedicated support forum for buyers
    • Life-Time updates for free!
    • Built in HD (1280x800 px)
    • Live Demo available

<h3>Demo</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>We have a live demo available on Google Play (in Beta). In order to test the IAP please contact us first! We will add then your Google Account to the tester list.</p><p>So you can purchase IAP Products without getting charge. This is the perfect way to test all function of this template! </p><h3>Suggestions & Bugs</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Customers: You find a support link in the download package. Please open a new topic when you're facing some issues or when you muss some functions.</p><h3>Pre-Sale</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Any questions? Don't hesitate and let us know in the Comment Area!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Cocoon - Game Store

• Hello, i know its for cocoon but its not possible to do purchases on browser games ?

• Hello, i know its for cocoon but its not possible to do purchases on browser games ?

Hi,

not without modifications. I'm not sure if the "IAP" plugin by Scirra supports browser purchases as well. An alternative would be to if you added a PayPal Gateway or something like that, but this isn't allowed for iOS / Android games (if you want to publish them in the market).

At the moment this template is optimized for CocoonIO and needs modification for all other platforms.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards

Andy

• AndreasR you are good at this, let mi know when you build new template but i know about your project only from sales on store so please reference me

• AndreasR you are good at this, let mi know when you build new template but i know about your project only from sales on store so please reference me

Thank you

You can join my newsletter in order to get informed about new Templates, Updates and Sales.

Newsletter

Regards

Andy

• I have seen that works for Android, but it works for Apple ios ?

• I have seen that works for Android, but it works for Apple ios ?

The plugin works for both platforms,

but I only have tested it with Android yet.

I recently have enrolled to iOS Developer, so I'll do some tests soon.

Regards

Andy

• bought this template to learn how to do restore purchases. But was not able to do restore purchases. Tried in different ways but fails.

• bought this template to learn how to do restore purchases. But was not able to do restore purchases. Tried in different ways but fails.

Hi,

thank you for your purchase. I did test it on my end and it works well.

What issue do you get if you try to restore the purchase?

Thanks!

Regards

Andy

• I am trying to repair the purchase of weapons and advertising. but it does not work

• if the purchase is restored, should change the values of variables which are responsible for the availability of weapons and the lack of advertising, but they do not change and, accordingly, not restored bought weapons and advertising.

• I am trying to repair the purchase of weapons and advertising. but it does not work

Hi!

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Do you mean the perks?

If so, this are consumables. Such articles cannot be restored. The same applies to the coins package.

But it should work for the players and for the Remove Ad perk.

I just made two purchases from my demo, and all items (player and remove ads) have been restored after I had reinstalled the game.

You can send me a PM then I'll give you my private email. So you can add me as tester to your game. Then I'll check it.

Thank you!

• purchases are fine, but I cannot restore the purchase of weapons and ads when you start the game, buy restored after I click on the buy button

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • purchases are fine, but I cannot restore the purchase of weapons and ads when you start the game, buy restored after I click on the buy button

Hi,

Like I said only the players and the remove ads perk are able to be restored.

The restore process will be triggered right after the game has fetched the items from the store.

It also checks it again, if you click the purchase button that's right.

Where did you test the purchases?

Did you modify the template and built an own app? Or did you test our demo?

Please send me a PM then we can talk via mail. It's easier.

Thank you!

• Thank you very much! you really helped me and now I have everything working!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)