Candyland - Infinite Jumper (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Platormer tileset with fantasy candyland theme for creating adventure games
  • Candyland - Infinite Jumper — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/candyland-infinite-jumper-394

<h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This is an endless jumping game like Doodle Jump. The game comes along with many features!</p><h3>Support</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>All customes are getting support via mail! Please tell me your problem before you are leaving just an bad review. I'll do my very best to solve all your issues!</p><h3>GamePlay</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Tilt the Touch to the right or left to control the player! </p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Google Play Games (via CocoonJS)
    • Randomly spawning enemies
    • 3 kinds of platforms (solid, moving, disappearing after jump on)
    • Awesome styled game UI (only png included, PSD is available here Mobile Game UI (PSD) - Scirra)
    • Ready for monetizing via mopub and cocoonJS
    • User friendly
    • Built in 480x854px

<h3>What's included</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• The source File (.capx, latest ant older versions)
    • The graphic asset (provided by Kenny)
    • The Game UI as PNG
    • The Android APK Demo file (via cocoonJS)
    • The IOS XCode Project files (via cocoonJS)
    • Documentation
    • Updates for lifetime
    • Mail-Support

<h3>License</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>2. Provided CapX Source Files</p><p>Game source files (the �Source Files�) which are usually provided in the CapX file format are strictly permitted for use for personal educative and learning purposes.</p><p>You are not permitted to claim ownership of any derivative works you create from the Source Files.</p><p>You are only permitted to privately distribute derivative works amongst friends and family in person (not online), strictly for demonstrative purposes.</p><p>You are not permitted to distribute derivative works in any other way, including but not limited to online publishing/distribution, public demonstrations, for sale, or accessible to the general public in any form.</p><p>You can read the full license here: scirra.com/store/licensing

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Candyland - Infinite Jumper

• HEY JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING SOMEONE IS USING YOUR CHARACTER IN THIS GAME ALSO THERE ARE ALOT OF THIS GAME CLONES ON THE GOOGLE PLAY AND APPSTORE ALSO I WANTED TO ASK CAN I USE THE CHARACTERS IN YOUR GAME TO MAKE MY OWN AND SUBMIT IT TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE ILL GIVE YOU CREDIT

• HEY JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING SOMEONE IS USING YOUR CHARACTER IN THIS GAME ALSO THERE ARE ALOT OF THIS GAME CLONES ON THE GOOGLE PLAY AND APPSTORE ALSO I WANTED TO ASK CAN I USE THE CHARACTERS IN YOUR GAME TO MAKE MY OWN AND SUBMIT IT TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE ILL GIVE YOU CREDIT

Hi,

The game assets was made by kenney. It's available for free. So you just can download it from the link above

Regards

Andreas

• oh i just wanted to ask do you mind if i make this app avaible on the google play store

• oh i just wanted to ask do you mind if i make this app avaible on the google play store

No it's no problem, feel free to upload it to the Play Store

• Candyland is already available on playstore

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Candyland is already available on playstore

Yes this is the android demo for this item

• Demo link Please

• Demo link Please

Hi,

thank you for your hint. I uploaded a demo. You can find it here.

https://shatter-box.com/demos/candyland/

Important!

This asset is outdated. If you still want to purchase it, see this bundle and save 70%.

https://www.scirra.com/store/bundles/in ... dated-3927

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)