C2 Word Guessing Game (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Source code, art assets and music tracks to remake this game
  • C2 Word Guessing Game — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/c2-word-guessing-game-1511

<p>Word Guessing Game kids is a potential eLearning activity in an interactive way that puts a challenge of solving the word in just five guesses. .</p><p>Every word is loaded randomly, sliced by Regex and then displayed using c2 engine.</p><p>You will be asked a random questions (from a pool of given set any number) about the given question. You have to �guess� the right answer by typing it out using the keyboard. You have 60 seconds to respond to each question. Enjoy!</p><p>Input a word, discover the hints and solve the puzzle as quick as you can.</p><p>Ready to be deployed for android, windows, ISO & HTML5 platform.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about C2 Word Guessing Game

• Looks good. Can this be used with other languages like Farsi or Arabic?

If yes, any chance to get the source PSD files for the English alphabet?

Thanks

• Looks good. Can this be used with other languages like Farsi or Arabic?

If yes, any chance to get the source PSD files for the English alphabet?

Thanks

not tried , but should work with unicode font . yes if you have purchased the code, i will send you psd or ai alphabets.

thanks.

• hey thank you for this template. i recently purchase it. but i need some help. because i always have max of 25 question even if i have more than 25 question on my question file. i already change the number 24 question in the events to reflect the total question from my file. but it stay at 25 question. thank you i hope you can extend some help.

• hey thank you for this template. i recently purchase it. but i need some help. because i always have max of 25 question even if i have more than 25 question on my question file. i already change the number 24 question in the events to reflect the total question from my file. but it stay at 25 question. thank you i hope you can extend some help.

try new versions here

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -word-2543

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I am very new to construct 3. I'd like to ask if the background, assets, and the questions/answers can easily be changed to fit our topic. Are there ready-to-use assets available or do we have to create them.

Thank you.

BrodNeil

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)