Battle March (Music)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Battle March — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-music/battle-march-267

<p>This is a package with 5 loops</p><p>Each of the loop represents a part of the song.</p><p>This way you can customize the song specifically for your game.</p>

• Battle March
    • Battle March_Start_Loop
    • Battle March_Lead_In_Loop
    • Battle March_Lead_In_Chorus_Loop
    • Battle March_Chorus_Loop

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Battle March

• I was listening to the demo and there was this very retro beep every couple seconds. Is that so people wont steal your music, or is that part of the actual song?

• I was listening to the demo and there was this very retro beep every couple seconds. Is that so people wont steal your music, or is that part of the actual song?

Hey

Its a good question.

The Beep is only so the track does not get stolen.

When purchased the track does not have the beep.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Last questions:

it says single uses license does that mean that I will only be permitted to use this theme for one game or as many as i want? and as far as credit goes would i say Composed by "Your name"?

• Last questions:

it says single uses license does that mean that I will only be permitted to use this theme for one game or as many as i want? and as far as credit goes would i say Composed by "Your name"?

Hello

what it means is that this song can be used for 1 project making its a single use license.

As for the credits you can if you would like or do not need to put a credit for me but it is always appreciated.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)