Basketball Challenge (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Basketball Challenge — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/basketball-challenge-2465

<p>Basketball game template where the player has to score as many points as possible. Game is over after 4 missed shots.</p><h3>How to play</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Drag your finger or mouse across the screen to set the ball's trajectory, then release to shoot.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Commented event sheets
    • Optimized for touchscreens, but also works on desktop
    • No third-party plugin needed. It's all vanilla Construct 2!
    • Bullet time (also called slow motion effect). Some shots are played with a slowed down timer to add more drama and suspens to the action! "Come one, it's going in, yes, yes! Scooooore!!"
    • Scoring system with score multipliers, bonus points for clean shots
    • Scirra arcade submission to leaderboard
    • Realistic sound effects
    • Physics-based animations of the basket net
    • Check out the video and play the demo on Scirra Arcade

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Basketball Challenge

• Hi all, I plan on adding a few things and some bug fixes here and there, if you want to see something in the template please reply to this thread or shoot me an email (gameplaypassion at gmail dot com).

Click here to play the demo at scirra arcade. Don't mind the resolution, I'll make it wider later this week, the game adapts to any resolution anyway. Try playing it fullscreen.

My goal is to make a great and well documented game template and a great game for the arcade. Your feedback and constructive criticism is more than welcome!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just updated the template to version 1.1 :

• Fixed a few bugs when displaying text
    • Score is now displayed at the bottom so it doesn't obstruct the view
    • Added some background clouds to make the scene a little nicer
    • Nicer particle effects
    • [capx]better organization of objects into folders, added more comments here and there.

If you have any feedback or if you want more features added to the template, please let me know

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)