Appadeal is a scam and a lot of C2/C3 templates

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • This item needs to be removed from the construct website.. It is will not work!!!!

I have just purchased a game template that did not list the Appaeal plugin in the description, and fount myself purchasing this whis is NOT THE PLUGIN (EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOW A CAPX FILE IN THE DESCRIPTION)

I did a web search and appadeal no longer will be supported and this must be a scam along with any game/app templates being sold within then construct store. now I have 2 dead templates 1 from appadeal and the other is "Samarui Shadow" please someone in the construct store go through ALL of your templates and delete the defective scams like these. this is about th 3rd or 4th time I came across a template that does not list the plugins and will not run in c2 or c3. I am just a hobbyist and these types of issues are avoidable

Tagged:

• This item needs to be removed from the construct website.. It is will not work!!!!

I have just purchased a game template that did not list the Appaeal plugin in the description, and fount myself purchasing this whis is NOT THE PLUGIN (EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOW A CAPX FILE IN THE DESCRIPTION)

I did a web search and appadeal no longer will be supported and this must be a scam along with any game/app templates being sold within then construct store. now I have 2 dead templates 1 from appadeal and the other is "Samarui Shadow" please someone in the construct store go through ALL of your templates and delete the defective scams like these. this is about th 3rd or 4th time I came across a template that does not list the plugins and will not run in c2 or c3. I am just a hobbyist and these types of issues are avoidable

If you need a refund contact scirra via email and mention the template so they can remove it. I was in the same situation a while ago.

• I will do that, but items that will not run need to be removed from the Scirra Store completely. I would rather have working templates to play with as a hobbyist than the little money spent

• Send an email to supportsob@scirra.com providing your Purchase reference number as well as providing exact URL for the items you are having issues with and we will be able to take a look at it and act accordingly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanx for the support link (Ifinally had a little time to go thu this), I send and email to Scirra support, and hopefully the Construct templates that require the plugin "appodeal" will be updated to working projects. Here is what I sent to support:

(along with purchase/site) images

Recently I purchased a Template from Scirra store "Samarii Shadow" & "appodeal" plugin

Scirra purchase Reference: XXXXXXX

scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/samurai-shadow-3302

this game lists a link for a 3rd party plugin that does not exist

(page not found 404 error with my VPN/antivirus on or off), it is no longer available

github.com/appodeal/appodeal-construct2-plugin

So I went back to the Scira store and found "Appodeal" the game requires it a plugin "appodeal" that is not supported (does not work I found out through internet searches after purchasing)

and also listed within the Scira store which I also purchased

Scira invoice Reference: XXXXXXXX

scirra.com/store/search

scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/appodeal-cocoon-mobile-ads-4327

I do not see any way to install the required "appodeal" plugin or get a working link to run this template. I would rather have a working template to play within the events as a hobbyist rather than a refund

Any and all templates within the Scira store that require "appodeal" should be removed or have the requred plugin work to use these templates

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)