Ancient Temple - Ruins of Dark (Tilemaps)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Cold temple themed set of tiles for your platformer game.
  • Ancient Temple - Ruins of Dark — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-tilemaps/ancient-temple-ruins-of-dark-279

<p>Highly detailed pixel art tileset of 512 tiles in a unique 'Dark' temple theme.*</p><p>A vast collection of terrain and objects that can be used and implemented in numerous ways.</p><h3>What's inside the box?</h3><div class="deshr"></div> <p>

• Terrains for overgrown shrines and dark dungeons.
    • Old decorative walls, ruins and gates.
    • Statues, ornaments, orbs and lights.
    • Ladders and the classic wooden crates.
    • Keys and locks.
    • Gems, diamonds and gold.
    • Magic books, pages and amulets.
    • Plants, vines and rocks.

<p>Animated assets:</p>

• Treasure chests (open, closed, locked, unlocked)
    • Spikes of death (shoot out of the ground)
    • Ring effect (for explosions, collisions, activations, magic etc.)
    • Coin (spinning and shiny)

<h3>Multifunctional Assets!</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p><p>Maybe you�re making a metroidvania or a platform game and you want to let the player use keys, pick-ups, chests and gates with matching colors to progress. Maybe they need to collect things from a list, activate in a specific order.</p><p>Or, instead of using it for actual gameplay and mechanics, you could go for using it in a more aesthetic way. Make your player travel from the �grassy green world� to the �dire fire pits� in the deep core of your game world..</p><p>Of course, these are just some examples. Make whatever you want!</p><h3>Summary</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• 512 x tiles in 32*32px and 64*64px.
    • Tilemaps (all tiles on a single image, to used in tilemap editors).
    • Separate images for each tile in each size.
    • Separate sprite strips for the animations in each size.
    • All transparent PNG images.
    • High level of detail in all images and animations.
    • Colorful art style will make your game look unique and polished.
    • Wide range of optional variation for gameplay, mechanics and aesthetics.
    • Perfect for 2D platform-, action/adventure- and exploration games.

<p>* There is a 'Light' theme available as well. Both can also be purchased in a bundle with a 30% discount in the Scirra Store!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Ancient Temple - Ruins of Dark

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To everyone who purchased this tilemap (and/or the 'Light' version);

I would love to hear from ya!

Are you happy with your purchase? Is there something missing, or maybe not working as it should and in need of a fix?

Feel free to tell me what you like about this tileset, or perhaps what you don't like as much.

You can either post here on the forums, send a PM or mail me;

You may - or may not - know that I'm working on an update for both of the Ancient Temple tilemaps. This update will be free and adds a bunch of brand new tiles to the current set(s).

I've already got stuff packed and ready to go, but I would like to give you a chance to make some suggestions (if you have any). What would you like to see added?

Maybe, if I feel it fits the theme, I could implement it in the upcoming update!

If you don't have a suggestion for an upcoming update or have any feedback in text form, please let me know by giving it a star rating in the store.

Thanks in advanced for you input/feedback! It would help me out a lot. This way I can create more of what you like!

Have a good weekend!

Robin

• NOW ON SALE!

40% off all my assets in the store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/sellers/seductive-dungeon-17

(sale ends 03 feb 2015)

Happy developing and a great weekend!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)